We’ve got a big year ahead and we cannot wait to share it with you. We’re offering more family yoga, teacher workshops and kids wellness sessions across Canberra and the NSW South Coast.
Bring your creativity and join us for some fun at Rise Studio on the following dates:
- Friday 31 January from 4:15 pm to 5:15 pm >> Book now
- Friday 28 February from 4:15 pm to 5:15 pm >> Book Now
- Friday 27 March from 4:15 pm to 5:15 pm >> Book Now
We have a new venue
We are also super excited to announce that we will be bringing Family Yoga northside to Change Yoga & Wellness in Scullin on:
- Friday 14 February – Valentines Day from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Friday 13 March from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Friday 8 May – Mother’s Day Weekend Family Special from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Tickets on sale soon.
Kids Yoga will kick off with our Calming Champions program focusing on reducing anxiety and hyperactivity.
This term is an opportunity for children to learn yoga poses to cool their bodies in the summer heat and strategies to ‘calm the farm.’ Classes are held outside if the weather permits. However, if the smoke persists these classes will be inside with the air purifier.
Your child will have opportunities to learn to:
- Develop an understanding of yoga poses to cool the body
- Use strategies to reduce stress and calm the mind
- Use their senses to bring awareness to their present body
- Connect with their natural environment through sensory play and mindfulness
- 6 Weeks yoga – $90
- Casual drop-in class $20
- 3 Class pass – $52
Term 1 2020 dates
Wednesday 26 February to 1 April from 5:30 PM to 6:15 PM
Contact us to secure your child’s spot on the mat
Time Out Teachers Workshop
Time Out Teachers is a well-being event for professionals working within a school environment. This event is relevant for teachers, learning support assistants, leadership, volunteers and office staff.
This event will provide some ‘time out’ and practical tips for surviving the chaotic world of working in schools.
Sunday 5 April from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM at Rise Studio, Greenway.
Tickets are $65 until the end of Feb before jumping up to $75 pp so don’t miss this opportunity to take care of yourself. >> Book Now
We cannot wait to have you join us on the mat this year. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions