Now more than ever our mindful minis need time to be present, connect with their bodies and understand their feelings. So, join me online every Wednesday evening and Friday morning for kids yoga and mindfulness in the comfort of your own home.
This is an opportunity for children to learn yoga poses to connect with their bodies and develop strategies to ‘calm the farm’ by managing stress and anxiety.
Your child will have opportunities to learn to:
* Develop an understanding of yoga poses to calm the body
* Use strategies to reduce stress, anxiety and calm the mind
* Use their senses to bring awareness to their present body
* Connect with their environment through mindfulness
These classes will be tailored and adaptable to whoever is in the room. However, we do recommend children attending to be aged between 4-12.
Investment: $10 per class/household
Times: Wednesday 5-5:30 PM and Friday 9-9:30 AM. Yes, we are operating throughout the school holidays, but you can view all of our dates on Facebook.
Classes are held via zoom until humans can connect again.
What you need to participate:
- An open space for the children to move, this could be your living room, backyard or a bedroom
- Access to a device for Zoom with a camera, so Rach can see your child is moving safely, and preferably a microphone so they can join in the conversation.
- A towel or yoga mat (not essential)
- You will need to sign a waiver and have a brief chat with Rach to make sure she can cater the class to your children’s needs.
Please connect with Rach to arrange payment and to access the Zoom code for your household.